Pokemon World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In sinnoh, Team Empire brought together all the ledgendarys of the world to Full Moon island. Later Team Empire took over Sinnoh! A group of trainers are working to stop them. Will you help them, or be agenst them?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:48 pm
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is burtyfal

Our users have posted a total of 1191 messages in 102 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff List
Level 6

Level 5

Level 4

Level 3

Level 2

Level 1

Latest topics
» HYBRIDS
getting some practice EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:51 pm by Luna

» Priest Alastor
getting some practice EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:38 pm by Luna

» WiP [Handsome]
getting some practice EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 pm by iHandsome

» Nightfall
getting some practice EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am by Luna

» Re-Vamp!!!
getting some practice EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 pm by Asteri

» Dice System
getting some practice EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 am by Asteri

» Asteri, Star of the Night
getting some practice EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:11 am by Luna

» Luna, Moon of the Night
getting some practice EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:48 am by Asteri

» Ranks
getting some practice EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:54 am by Asteri

Top posters
Lilly
getting some practice Vote_lcapgetting some practice Voting_bargetting some practice Vote_rcap 
Gold
getting some practice Vote_lcapgetting some practice Voting_bargetting some practice Vote_rcap 
Asteri
Tan-ko
Niccolo
jeremy
Terra
rukko kaen
Amy
May Lin

getting some practice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tan-ko
Tan-ko

getting some practice Empty
PostSubject: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:19 pm

Tan-ko walked confidently along the shore hoping to find some strong trainers. His pokemon needed some excercise and this was the perfect place to look.
Back to top Go down
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:23 am

Gold runs by "hey Tan-ko hows itgoing i would love to whoop you in a fight but im being chased"
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:25 am

Tan-ko looks over his shoulder to see several gruts running his way. Purely on instinct hestarts running to. "Why are we running?" He asks as he catches up with gold.
Back to top Go down
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:27 am

"i don't know why you ae but they are chasing me for something thats why i left the group you'd all ge hurt just to get to me" Golds runs over to canalave (Leaves Topic)
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:31 am

Tan-ko stops and turns to face the grunts gulping.
Back to top Go down
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:35 am

Gold comes back and send out 3 pokemon ( Heracross Quilava Elekid and Buizel) "come on Tan-ko help me fight send out all of yor pokemon"
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:36 am

Tan-ko grins. "Go, scorch, psyduck, shinx, and onix!" He yells, throwing the balls.
Back to top Go down
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:42 am

"Go!" (1 hour later) "hehehe they didn't have a chance in hell'Gold returns all of his pokemon back in there balls"nice job Tan-ko i guess we've both gotten stronger"
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 am

Tan-ko returns his pokemon. "Yeah! You did a good job. So now will you tell me why they were chasing you?"
Back to top Go down
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:49 am

"ok i got in trouble when i went up for the orenburgh gym since they own it grunts were there me and rukko and jacob beat them up so they caled base and he resistance helped us oug s we bacme apart of the resistance and we are getting chased"Gold said
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:52 am

Tan-ko shook his head. "Wait what? Your part of the resistance? Can I join?!?!" He asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:53 am

"Well no its not that simple you could die"Gold sad sadly
Back to top Go down
Tan-ko
Tan-ko

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:57 am

"I ain't scared of that. Team galactic is a bunch of jerks and I don't like it. The other day my mom called me and told me they had come into our house saying they were looking for the resistance. They tore it all up and then just left. Please let me join, I want to fight."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Dawn walks up (Its been a month pretend)."Whats this about the resistance"?Dawn asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting some practice   getting some practice Empty

Back to top Go down

getting some practice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon World :: Archives-
Jump to: