Pokemon World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In sinnoh, Team Empire brought together all the ledgendarys of the world to Full Moon island. Later Team Empire took over Sinnoh! A group of trainers are working to stop them. Will you help them, or be agenst them?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:48 pm
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is burtyfal

Our users have posted a total of 1191 messages in 102 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff List
Level 6

Level 5

Level 4

Level 3

Level 2

Level 1

Latest topics
» HYBRIDS
Leaving the site. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:51 pm by Luna

» Priest Alastor
Leaving the site. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:38 pm by Luna

» WiP [Handsome]
Leaving the site. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 pm by iHandsome

» Nightfall
Leaving the site. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am by Luna

» Re-Vamp!!!
Leaving the site. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 pm by Asteri

» Dice System
Leaving the site. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 am by Asteri

» Asteri, Star of the Night
Leaving the site. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:11 am by Luna

» Luna, Moon of the Night
Leaving the site. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:48 am by Asteri

» Ranks
Leaving the site. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:54 am by Asteri

Top posters
Lilly
Leaving the site. Vote_lcapLeaving the site. Voting_barLeaving the site. Vote_rcap 
Gold
Leaving the site. Vote_lcapLeaving the site. Voting_barLeaving the site. Vote_rcap 
Asteri
Tan-ko
Niccolo
jeremy
Terra
rukko kaen
Amy
May Lin

Leaving the site.

Go down 
+2
Lilly
May Lin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
May Lin
May Lin

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Hey everyone, I'm leaving the site because it doesnt seem fair sometimes and i think i might join another site. Admin and Niccolo have been the best but sometimes jeremy hasnt.

Ill see you guys at the Avatar RPG

from May
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Jeremy has been doing a lot!Jeremy helps out more the Admin. or Niccolo.Jeremy has done these roles Professor,Doctor and many more.
Back to top Go down
jeremy
jeremy

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:44 pm

om yeah i am doing my best
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info
Level: 4
Main Pokemon: Absol
Side: Neutral

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 pm

I agree with both ways of jeremy helping. He does help A LOT, but he does not seem to really know much about pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnworld.forumotion.net
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

AND I CAN'T CONTROL WHAT MY MOM WANTS ME TO NOT DO A LOT! She does not want me to play very much!
Back to top Go down
jeremy
jeremy

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 pm

ik my pokemon well just the pokemon not towns and other things like the gym leaders and the eleate 4

ps. yeah that is ok that your mom says you can be offline and niccolo would be on more if his computer worked beter
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Ok thanks. Oh yeah! I put links to bulbapedia in the rules. They have the imformation on gym leaders and elite four.
Back to top Go down
jeremy
jeremy

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:56 pm

ik i have been useing them
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Ok good!
Back to top Go down
Niccolo
Admin
Admin
Niccolo

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 pm

um..... well I'm sorry I havn't been on, but it's because i'm somewhere other than my house, but i still manage to get on, I do help with the rules and put up the places in Sinnoh, i promise i'll be on more.
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:12 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
jeremy
jeremy

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:14 pm

ik
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:22 pm

And look Dawn, I have been trying to get us on google. In my free time, I don't play wizard101 very much, I try to get us on google! So if you say that I have not been doing very much for this forum, THINK AGAIN! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Niccolo
Admin
Admin
Niccolo

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Oh you play Wizard101? what's your name, let's play together.
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Ashley Ravenwhisper, Jenna Legendcaller, Scarlet, and my brothers is Angel Nightfinder. Yours? I'll meet you on Vampire realm later! My brother wants to meet you and play this also. one second. GET ON YOU LAPTOP! Back.
Back to top Go down
Gold
Gold

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 pm

im oran spiritthief
Back to top Go down
jeremy
jeremy

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 pm

i play wizards101 also
Back to top Go down
jeremy
jeremy

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:25 pm

i just need to download it yet again
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:35 am

cool. I am Ashley Ravenwhisper, my sis is Jenna Legend Caller, and my bro is Angel Nightfinder. Scarlet is a joint char. My older bro the 15 one. not my 13 year old bro.
Back to top Go down
Gold
Gold

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:07 am

k
Back to top Go down

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:24 am

Yeah. I'm making a new char though
Back to top Go down
Gold
Gold

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:30 am

kkkkkk
Back to top Go down

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:34 am

You get on, I'll get on, and meet in vampire tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Gold
Gold

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:35 am

ok
Back to top Go down
May Lin
May Lin

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:17 am

One last thing before i leave I play wizard101 and my name is Hannah IceDreamer she's level 25 and shes stuck in krokatopia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site.   Leaving the site. Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving the site.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon World :: Important :: Announcements-
Jump to: