Pokemon World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In sinnoh, Team Empire brought together all the ledgendarys of the world to Full Moon island. Later Team Empire took over Sinnoh! A group of trainers are working to stop them. Will you help them, or be agenst them?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:48 pm
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is burtyfal

Our users have posted a total of 1191 messages in 102 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff List
Level 6

Level 5

Level 4

Level 3

Level 2

Level 1

Latest topics
» HYBRIDS
An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:51 pm by Luna

» Priest Alastor
An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:38 pm by Luna

» WiP [Handsome]
An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 pm by iHandsome

» Nightfall
An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am by Luna

» Re-Vamp!!!
An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 pm by Asteri

» Dice System
An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 am by Asteri

» Asteri, Star of the Night
An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:11 am by Luna

» Luna, Moon of the Night
An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:48 am by Asteri

» Ranks
An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:54 am by Asteri

Top posters
Lilly
An Appointment with Nurse Joy. Vote_lcapAn Appointment with Nurse Joy. Voting_barAn Appointment with Nurse Joy. Vote_rcap 
Gold
An Appointment with Nurse Joy. Vote_lcapAn Appointment with Nurse Joy. Voting_barAn Appointment with Nurse Joy. Vote_rcap 
Asteri
Tan-ko
Niccolo
jeremy
Terra
rukko kaen
Amy
May Lin

An Appointment with Nurse Joy.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Amy

An Appointment with Nurse Joy. Empty
PostSubject: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Amy walked in with 1 pichu egg and a pokeball that someone had dropped. ''Hello, I need to see nurse joy''. Amy sat down and waited for nurse joy.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:31 pm

"I'll wait with you".Lilly said.
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info
Level: 4
Main Pokemon: Absol
Side: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Nurse Joy walked up. "Yes? Can I help you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnworld.forumotion.net
Amy
Amy

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:28 pm

''I found this Damaged Pichu egg and i need to know if its ok. And a boy that jumped off a cliff dropped this Pokeball. What kind of pokemon is inside the pokeball?''. Amy passed the Pichu egg to Nurse Joy and she held the Pokeball in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:30 pm

"I hope the pichu egg is okay.What city are you from Amy"?Lilly asked.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:32 pm

''Yeah me too and i live in Oreburgh City Smile ''. Amy smiled
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:34 pm

"Cool".Lilly said.
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Nurse joy looked at the pokeball. "Absol." Said Nurse Joy. If you want we can keep it here until the trainer comes. Now for that egg." Nurse joy looked at it. "Why I belive you are going to have a very healthy togepi/"She said handing it back to her.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:37 pm

''Wow its a Togepi!!! It looked like a pichu egg. I must of been wrong. Ill look after the Absol until its trainer comes back''. Amy was overwhelmed when she found out she had a Togepi egg.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:38 pm

"Absol?Never heard of it.Cool you get a togepi"!Lilly exclaimed.Lilly checks Absol on her pokedex
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:40 pm

''Ill take care of the Togepi egg and ill take care of Absol''. Just that minute when Amy said ''egg'' the togepi egg Hatched. ''Togepi.Toge-pi!!''. Amy held the Togepi in her hand. ''How cute!!''.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:42 pm

"Awwww its soooo cute"!Lilly exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 pm

"A femlae togepi. Thats good luck." Said Nurse joy. She picked up teh togepi adn gave it a shot, then handed it back. "We give newborn pokemon that to prevent illnesses." Explained Nurse Joy.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:45 pm

"What are you going to name it Amy"?Lilly asked
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:46 pm

''Thank you Nurse Joy. I might say here for a couple of days and Turtie has to meet Togepi''. Amy picked up Turtwig's pokeball and said ''Turtie come on out!''. Turtie came out of the pokeball and she sniffed Togepi. ''Ill call her Togey my Togepi''.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:48 pm

"Togey,thats a nice name.I will stay with you".Lilly said smiling
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Amy opened her bag and she had some Poffins in it. She braked one up and fed it to Togey.
Togey loved it! Then Amy gave a full one to Turtie. ''Does your pokemon want some Poffins?''. Amy asked Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:52 pm

"Yeah,I think Piplup and Bunearys getting hungry.Come on out Piplup!You too Buneary"!Lilly exclaimed.The pokemon ate it they loved it."They love it!Thanks Amy".Lilly said.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:59 pm

''No problem Smile''. Amy took a piece of paper out of her pocket. ''Heres the Recipe to make poffins. My grandma sent some copies of it and heres one for you''. Amy gave the Poffin Recipe to Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:00 am

"Thank you".Lilly said.Lilly walked up to the counter."Can I hav a double room please"?Lilly asked.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Turtwig was walking by Amy and Amy was holding her Young Togepi. She sat down waiting for Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:40 pm

"Hello?Nurse Joy?I want a double room please".Lilly said.
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:05 am

Nurse Joy walked up. "Al right." She said. "Here are your keys." Nurse Joy (Obviosly) gave her the key.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:39 am

"Thank you".Lilly said.Lilly walks back to Amy."Come on".Lilly said."Oh heres the money for the room".Lilly said sitting the money on the counter
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 am

Amy carried Togepi up to their room and Turtie followed them. She went into the room and she placed Togepi on her bed. She opened her pokedex and searched Togepi. '' I wonder what foods Togepi likes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Appointment with Nurse Joy.   An Appointment with Nurse Joy. Empty

Back to top Go down

An Appointment with Nurse Joy.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon World :: Archives-
Jump to: