Pokemon World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In sinnoh, Team Empire brought together all the ledgendarys of the world to Full Moon island. Later Team Empire took over Sinnoh! A group of trainers are working to stop them. Will you help them, or be agenst them?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:48 pm
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is burtyfal

Our users have posted a total of 1191 messages in 102 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff List
Level 6

Level 5

Level 4

Level 3

Level 2

Level 1

Latest topics
» HYBRIDS
Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:51 pm by Luna

» Priest Alastor
Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:38 pm by Luna

» WiP [Handsome]
Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 pm by iHandsome

» Nightfall
Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am by Luna

» Re-Vamp!!!
Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 pm by Asteri

» Dice System
Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 am by Asteri

» Asteri, Star of the Night
Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:11 am by Luna

» Luna, Moon of the Night
Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:48 am by Asteri

» Ranks
Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:54 am by Asteri

Top posters
Lilly
Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. Vote_lcapChecking a Damaged Pichu Egg. Voting_barChecking a Damaged Pichu Egg. Vote_rcap 
Gold
Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. Vote_lcapChecking a Damaged Pichu Egg. Voting_barChecking a Damaged Pichu Egg. Vote_rcap 
Asteri
Tan-ko
Niccolo
jeremy
Terra
rukko kaen
Amy
May Lin

Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Amy

Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. Empty
PostSubject: Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg.   Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Amy walked into the hospital and she went at the counter. ''Err excuse me could i see nurse joy please?''. Amy had the Pichu egg wrapped up in some warm cloth and she needed to see nurse joy.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg.   Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:32 am

"Oh hey Amy"!Lilly exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg.   Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:15 am

''Hi Lilly, what are you doing here?''. Amy was happy to see her new friend. ''I might need to see Nurse Joy. She must now more about pokemon than me and this egg is damaged. I need to know if its ok''.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg.   Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:31 pm

"I was wandering around.Um if you want to see Nurse Joy go to the pokemon center".Lilly said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg.   Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:00 pm

''Oh thanks Smile ''. Amy was running to the nearest Pokemon center.

Leaves topic
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg.   Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:53 am

"Your welcome".Lilly said.runs after her
(leaves topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg.   Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg. Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking a Damaged Pichu Egg.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon World :: Archives-
Jump to: