Pokemon World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In sinnoh, Team Empire brought together all the ledgendarys of the world to Full Moon island. Later Team Empire took over Sinnoh! A group of trainers are working to stop them. Will you help them, or be agenst them?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:48 pm
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is burtyfal

Our users have posted a total of 1191 messages in 102 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff List
Level 6

Level 5

Level 4

Level 3

Level 2

Level 1

Latest topics
» HYBRIDS
My character: May EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:51 pm by Luna

» Priest Alastor
My character: May EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:38 pm by Luna

» WiP [Handsome]
My character: May EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 pm by iHandsome

» Nightfall
My character: May EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am by Luna

» Re-Vamp!!!
My character: May EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 pm by Asteri

» Dice System
My character: May EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 am by Asteri

» Asteri, Star of the Night
My character: May EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:11 am by Luna

» Luna, Moon of the Night
My character: May EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:48 am by Asteri

» Ranks
My character: May EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:54 am by Asteri

Top posters
Lilly
My character: May Vote_lcapMy character: May Voting_barMy character: May Vote_rcap 
Gold
My character: May Vote_lcapMy character: May Voting_barMy character: May Vote_rcap 
Asteri
Tan-ko
Niccolo
jeremy
Terra
rukko kaen
Amy
May Lin

My character: May

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
May Lin
May Lin

My character: May Empty
PostSubject: My character: May   My character: May EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Name: May
Birthdate: 15 April 1999
Ethnicity: American
Looks:
Height: Id say 5'9
Weight: 40kg
Personality: May is joyful, kind and very friendly.May can get angry if she doesn't get her food on time but also she loves cute pokemon like Skitty. She can be very friendly and she's an amazing coordinator.
Descripton: May has brown curved hair, she wears a red Pokemon Trainer hat. she has Big blue/green eyes. She wears a red jacket. Navy shorts and some red shoes. URL = My character: May 791919-may_anime_artwork_1__large
History: May loves pokemon. Ever since she was younger she followed her father's footsteps in becoming a proffessional gym leader. As she grew up she realised she had good qualities of a Pokemon Trainer. After a while she chose to be a Trainer and and a top coordinator.
Family Info:
Brother - Max
Father - Norman
Mother - Caroline
Back to top Go down
Niccolo
Admin
Admin
Niccolo

My character: May Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character: May   My character: May EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:39 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

My character: May
Page 1 of 1