Pokemon World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In sinnoh, Team Empire brought together all the ledgendarys of the world to Full Moon island. Later Team Empire took over Sinnoh! A group of trainers are working to stop them. Will you help them, or be agenst them?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:48 pm
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is burtyfal

Our users have posted a total of 1191 messages in 102 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff List
Level 6

Level 5

Level 4

Level 3

Level 2

Level 1

Latest topics
» HYBRIDS
Nightfall EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:51 pm by Luna

» Priest Alastor
Nightfall EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:38 pm by Luna

» WiP [Handsome]
Nightfall EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 pm by iHandsome

» Nightfall
Nightfall EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am by Luna

» Re-Vamp!!!
Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 pm by Asteri

» Dice System
Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 am by Asteri

» Asteri, Star of the Night
Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:11 am by Luna

» Luna, Moon of the Night
Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:48 am by Asteri

» Ranks
Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:54 am by Asteri

Top posters
Lilly
Nightfall Vote_lcapNightfall Voting_barNightfall Vote_rcap 
Gold
Asteri
Tan-ko
Niccolo
jeremy
Terra
rukko kaen
Amy
May Lin

Nightfall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

Trainer Info
Level: 3
Main Pokemon: Blaziken
Side: Neutral

Nightfall Empty
PostSubject: Nightfall   Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:12 am

Luna walked slowly through the brightly lit, streets of Solaceon Town. She was looking for the Pokemon Center, trying to find a good place to rest for the night. She was tired, having walked all the way from Sandgem town. She had Raghos with her, and her fire was still burning brightly, illuminatiing the pathway for her to follow. She stopped in the middle of an intersection and sat down by a streetlamp. She knew what this town was famous for and she didn't want to end up in a ditch. Rhagos sat down next to her and they both leaned on each other, closing their eyes and waiting for the sun to wake them up.
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info
Level: 4
Main Pokemon: Absol

Nightfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall   Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 am

Asteri walked down the streets as well, Lepida walking next to her. Her black hair seemed to blend in with the shadows around her, and her red eyes seemed to glow. Up ahead she could see a girl, about the same age as she was, sleeping against a streetlamp with Blaziken next to her. Wha? Asteri thought, walking up to the girl. "Hey..." She whispered, trying to get her to wake up. It wasn't really safe to sleep in Solaceon Town with Team Empire out. Plus the larger mass of rape gangs had gone up. "Hey!" Asteri repeated, poking the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnworld.forumotion.net
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

Trainer Info

Nightfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall   Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 am

Luna had silently slipped into a dream state, until she felt something jabbing at her arm. Her eyes shot open as she jumped from her sleep. Rhagos moved shortly after, sparking her flames to a level of battle. Her eyes focused in on the girl before her. Looking down on her she patter Rhagos on the arm, before crossing her arms before her chest. Can I help you... I was trying to take a nap there. She rubbed her eyes as she finally noticed the girl's Absol, which explained Rhagos' anxiety. Oh you're a trainer... well I'm not battling anyone tonight... I'm looking for somewhere to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

Nightfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall   Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:56 am

Asteri smirked. "Well you'd have better places to sleep then out here. Do you know how many rape gangs there are lurking about?" She asked, placing her hand on Lepida, who was growling at the Blaziken. "Lupida, iremise." Asteri said, speaking Greek to her Absol. Lepida understood the speech perfectly, and sat down, staring at Blaziken. Asteri turned her attentions back on the girl. You know, there's a Pokemon Center not too far from here." She said.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

Trainer Info

Nightfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall   Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 am

Luna slowly woke up, listening to this girl before her. Rape Gangs.... Well Solaceon... thank you for that. She sighed openly and bowed her head to the girl before her. Thank you, not many people would come to help someone like that. Straightening out, she extended her hand with a smile. I'm Luna Thymos... and my heterosexual life partner there, is Rhagos. Rhagos nodded her head in acknowledgment and her flames quieted, no longer burning with a want for blood. If you could point us to the Poke Center, we'd be greatly obliged.
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

Nightfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall   Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 am

Asteri smirked. "I'll come with you. It's not very safe out here." She starting to walk down the road with Luna. "And no problem. I wouldn't really wanna see anybody get raped if I could have prevented it." She said casually, her hands in her pockets. "I'm Asteri Knox. This is Lepida." Asteri gestured to her Absol, who growled once. "Na einai oraio, LepĂ­da." Asteri scolded.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

Trainer Info

Nightfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall   Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:17 am

Thank you Asteri, and it's a pleasure to meet you... at 2 o clock in the morning. Luna looked past Asteri towards her Absol and smiled once again. Lepida has such a beautiful coat, it's rare to see such beauties like that. The compliment wasn't to gain favor with the duo, but a genuine recognition of Lepida's beauty. Rhagos took a step forward and kicked Luna in the back of her head. The girl stumbled forward for a bit before catching herself and turning around. Oh come on! It's not like I never compliment you! I brush out your hair every day! Rhagos turned her head towards the sky, before turning around completely, to avoid looking at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Asteri
Admin
Admin
Asteri

Trainer Info

Nightfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall   Nightfall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 pm

"Thank you." Asteri said, and Lepida positively beamed. Asteri stroked Lepida softly, before turning to Luna and her Blaziken. "Oh come on! It's not like I never compliment you! I brush out your hair every day!" Asteri bit her lip to surpress a smirk. "Seems like your Blaziken's a little vain." She said, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

Trainer Info

Nightfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall   Nightfall EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am

Luna stepped forward and jumped upwards, so she could hug her blaziken. Her legs were wrapped around her waist and her hands reached Rhagos' shoulders, so Rhagos could still walk while Luna hugged her. She just gets annoyed very easily. She held on to her pokemon until Rhagos gave up and swing Luna around, so that she rested on her fiery back. Thank you, I thought I was gonna fall. Looking over Rhagos' head she saw the Pokemon Center. Looks like we finally made it, great. We can finally get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall   Nightfall Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon World :: Sinnoh :: Solaceon Town-
Jump to: